Certification in Lutheran Early Childhood Teaching (CLECT)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Early childhood educators (infant – grade 3) serving in LCMS early childhood centers or schools that are looking to learn more about LCMS beliefs and how to incorporate them into the classroom.
- Provide Early Childhood professionals with a foundation of Lutheran thought and teaching
- Introduce Early Childhood professionals to the mission and ministry of Early Childhood education in the church
- Assist Early Childhood professionals in supporting the faith life of young children
- Law and Gospel
- Baptism and communion
- Faith and Grace
- Faith development of children and families
- Christian curriculum and family ministry
REGISTRY HOURS are available for this certification.