- Lutheran schools superintendent assists congregations that are operating Lutheran schools with staffing, call lists, accreditation, visits, state and federal advocacy, research, consultation and professional growth for teachers.
- Early childhood education aids congregations start early childhood ministries and bring Christ to little children with consultation, materials conferences, pastoral enrichment and professional growth for teachers.
- Genesis is a resource to assist congregations in starting Lutheran elementary and secondary schools consisting of a one-day consultation and a feasibility study. Contact the District superintendent of schools for more information.
- Lutheran School Consulting Services (formerly SSAC) – Provides diagnostic services designed to strengthen and re-vitalize Lutheran elementary schools that are experiencing problems or wishing to go to the next level in ministry so that the mission of sharing Christ with children and their families can be more effectively accomplished in that place.
- Staff development provides seminars and conferences for professional church workers.
- Student aid and recruitment supports men and women in their calling to serve as full-time church work students who have unmet financial needs during their years of study in our Concordia system. Recruitment of full-time church workers improves with congregational and leadership mentoring and support during years of study.
National Lutheran Schools Week
2020 – January 26-February 1
2021 – January 24-30
2022 – January 23-29 – LCMS National Youth Gathering Theme TBD
2019/2020 Educators of the Year
Administrator – Nicole Janisse, St. John’s ECC, West Bend
High School – Linda Koebert, Milwaukee Lutheran High School
Elementary – Robin Roeske, First Immanuel, Cedarburg
Early Childhood – Katelyn Cody, St. Paul, Grafton
Pictured from left: Dr. Chris Cody, SWD Education Executive, Katelyn Cody, Nicole Janisse, Linda Koebert, Robin Roeske