Online giving makes good stewardship sense—for the District by reducing overhead cost and potential errors—and for congregations and individuals by reducing check writing, monthly paperwork and providing instant access to account history.
Our DonateQ service is a simple way to submit regular congregation remittances, a one-time gift, or a special offering in support of missions. You just choose the purpose, the amount and the frequency for your giving to authorize payment from a checking account or credit card. You can change anything at any time, 24/7.
Of course, we also accept “offline” mailed contributions, but please consider participating in online giving. If you have questions, contact the District office at (800) 793-3678, ext. 10, or e-mail email@example.com.
If your congregation used our previous online system for recurring payments, your account has already been transferred to DonateQ. If not, simply follow the links above to make a gift or create a new account.
- Recurring gifts: Choose from a variety of recurring payment options, ranging from annual to weekly, and specify the start date. Previously scheduled gifts can be adjusted at any time. Choosing the automatic giving option is especially helpful during the summer and holidays when people may be traveling or unavailable.
- One-time gifts: Manage cash flow by submitting gifts on demand instead of pre-scheduling, or use for over and above blessings and special mission projects.
- Designated giving: Options include giving to the general fund plus designating gifts for special mission projects.
- Forms of payment: Electronic check (transfer from checking or savings account) is preferred; MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards are also accepted.
- Status reports: Check your pledge amount, review scheduled gifts, and retrieve your gift history. Transaction receipts are also e-mailed automatically.
- Technology: No additional hardware or software is needed, only a web browser and internet connection.
- Convenience: Online giving and account access is available 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world with your password-protected profile.
- Paperwork reduction: No more monthly gift forms when giving online!
- Since 2005 we have partnered with CashLinq, a company specializing in e-commerce for ministries, to provide the convenience of an online contribution system.
- CashLinq’s DonateQ service is PCI compliant and utilizes 128-bit SSL, the same technology banks and other financial institutions use, to ensure that data is safe and secure. Data is encrypted to make sure information is securely transmitted and is protected through each step of the process.
- Any confidential information submitted during the online giving process is used for the sole purpose of carrying out your contribution transaction. Your privacy in these matters is greatly respected and is of the highest priority.
Mission and ministry intentions:
We ask that South Wisconsin District congregations return the intention form annually before January 15.
UNRESTRICTED gifts entrust the distribution of mission dollars to District and synodical servants of our Lord.
In addition, you may DESIGNATE support for specific ministries of our District. (Please make designated gifts no more than 50% of your total gift. Choose projects in $1,000 increments.)