2021 LCMS Life Conference
March 19 - March 20
LCMS Life Ministry will host its first-ever virtual life conference March 19–20, under the theme “Making Disciples: Valuing Life.” Registration is open now.
“This conference is for everyone,” explains Life Ministry Director Deaconess Tiffany Manor. “The pandemic constraints have given us an opportunity to share presentations by many experts with students of all ages, missionaries, church workers and congregation members who couldn’t make it to previous in-person events.”
And that includes you!
Conference sessions will help you explore a distinctly Lutheran understanding of the sanctity of human life, specifically as it pertains to:
- Speaking for life in the public square;
- Caring for life in your community; and
- Teaching about human life.
Hear from theologians and human care advocates, including LCMS President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison, Focus on the Family Vice President of External and Government Relations Timothy Goeglein, and Deaconess Manor.
Explore a variety of life topics for participants of all ages, with your family, congregation or on your own. A Spanish track — with sessions offered in the language — will be available as well.
“More than ever we need to be focused on the truth of our triune God’s value of all human life no matter a person’s stage of development or abilities,” Manor notes.
- Access the conference by livestreaming, watching on-demand videos and engaging with speakers through question-and-answer opportunities.
- Register individually, or as groups of 10 for a group registration discount. (Consider gathering a group at a local congregation to stream the conference together.)