This page features the latest updates from Concordia Plan Benefit consultant, Maureen Schneider. It is intended to be a resource for all churches and schools who are using the Concordia Health Plan. If you have any questions, please contact the appropriate Concordia Plan benefit consultant, as indicated below.
Concordia Plan Contact Information
General questions can be answered by the Concordia Plan Customer Care Call Center toll-free at 888-927-7526.
314-885-6829, or toll-free at 888-927-7526, ext. 6829
Main Contact for Employers with 15 and more workers (plus the District Office)
888-927-7526, ext. 6721
Concordia Plan Resources
CPS Plan Administration – Everything a business manager needs to know about administrating the plans.
CPS News & Information – Regular blog updates from Concordia Plan Services.
Health Care Reform – Updates about taxes, webinars, what is coming, the contraceptive mandate, etc.
Wellness Tools for Ministries – Regular updates on many of the resources for health and wellness.
Updates for Concordia Plan Administrators & Members
- 2017 ConcordiaPlans.org Forms Section Tutorial (9/7/2017)
- How ready will your workers be for retirement? (5/25/2017)
- Quality tools to reduce healthcare costs (4/27/1017)
- Concordia Retirement Savings Plan (CRSP) (4/27/2017)
- Are you in compliance with tax law? (3/21/2017)
- Unveiling Your 2017 Wellness Benefits, including Intro to Omada Health Prevent (1/19/2017)