Certification in Lutheran Early Childhood Teaching (C-LECT)
This certification will:
- Provide Early Childhood professionals with a foundation of Lutheran thought and teaching
- Introduce Early Childhood professionals to the mission and ministry of Early Childhood Education in the church
- Assist Early Childhood professionals in supporting the faith life of young children
The seminars include:
Early Childhood education as mission/ministry.
- What are some of the LCMS terms we use and what do they mean?
- Where do I fit into the LCMS structure
Exploring Lutheran thought and teaching.
- Law and Gospel
- Baptism and communion
- Faith and Grace
- Other Spiritual Matters
Faith development of children and families.
Christian curriculum and family ministry.
For more information, please contact Dr. Candyce Seider, SWD Early Childhood Consultant.