Then you’ll want to attend Trinity-Freistadt’s 9th Annual
Christ for Africa Mission Auction on Saturday evening, April 21.
This mission fundraising event was started by former SWD Mission Executive, Pastor Peter Kelm.
All monies raised from this event (over $390,000 in eight years) go out to support African Missions here and abroad.
Some of those supported through this event include:
- The Lutheran Center for Theological Studies (CLET), a seminary which trains French-speaking Africans from all over Africa. The ELT currently has eleven ordained pastors, three vicars and several evangelists serving 38 parishes, with four men currently studying at the CLET.
- Rev. Kasongo Gui Kabeo, who leads a French-African congregation right here in Milwaukee and catechism-mission trips to the Congo
- The purchase of Malaria-preventing mosquito nets
- Rev. Chris Ikanih to build a church in his home state of Asaba, Nigeria
- Rev. Salaam Solomon Ayagri and his mission work in Ghana
- Rev. Afam Ikanih and his Free At Last ministry in Asaba, Nigeria
- Rev. Dan & Patty Schmelzer, through Capstone Ministries, helping orphaned street children in Kenya.
Many of the missionaries/ministries supported by this event will be in attendance. The auction runs from 6 – 9 p.m. in Trinity’s gym. For event details, ticket purchase or to make a donation, please go to Christ for Africa webpage on Trinity’s website: TrinityFreistadt.com.
Here’s what you’ll enjoy…
- Silent & Voice Auction
- Delicious heavy hors d’oeuvres, wine, soda & beer
- Raffle opportunities
Click HERE for more details!
Tickets are now on sale!
- If purchased before April 15th – $40
- At the door – $50
- First Time Attendees – $20
- Seniors over 55 – $25
- High School & College Students – $10
Call the Trinity church office for details at 262-242-2045.
See you there!